January 18, 2014

I want to know...

Source : Write Tribe
Curiosity dominates our lives, don’t you think? This urge to know details about everything is built into our nature.

But the type of curiosity vastly differs when it comes to me and my son.
I want to know if it will rain today. Or if I’ll get a raise at work this year.
My son, on the other hand, prefers to fish answers himself for his questions.
Sigh! There he goes again. What is it now? Wow, a garbage bin.
If only I could peek into his mind and find out what he is curious about. How I wish.
- This is a piece of fiction written for Write Tribe's Saturday prompt 2014 - 3
Yours' truly,
 photo signature_zps8a5702e5.png

**Linking to the Ultimate Blogging Challenge - January 2014, Blogathon - 2014 and NaBloPoMo**

 
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment