January 1, 2014

Hello 2014

Wishing you a very Happy New Year :) May the new year bring in a lot of happiness and prosperity for everyone.
Source : Google Images
Hope you had a wonderful New Years' Eve with family or friends.
I had a nice, quiet evening at home with my LP and Baby Girl. A couple of hours before midnight - we called up our loved ones and family back home in India and exchanged greetings. My phone was buzzing with a million New Year greetings from all around the world. Everyone right from my school, college, work and close family kept sending in wishes.
Around 11PM, we drove to the nearest park where New Year fireworks were being displayed. The weather was biting cold but the fireworks and the excitement of the people around definitely made up for an enjoyable sight.
I am sharing some pictures below. Apologize for the bad quality :(
 





I also found time to read the last blog posts of 2013 posted by my blogger friends. It felt good knowing that the earlier year has been so wonderful for so many of you. *Touchwood*!
Well, I can't wait to share my end of the experiences in 2014 with you too.
So, did you do anything exciting to bring in the new year ? Do share. :)

Yours' truly,
 photo signature_zps8a5702e5.png

**Linking to the Ultimate Blogging Challenge - January 2014, Blogathon 2014 and NaBloPoMo**


http://wordsndreamz.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/dsc01234.jpg
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment