So another fun, hectic, huge, emotional and very interesting month of Ultimate Blogging Challenge and NaBloPoMo comes to an end.
What I learnt from blogging the whole of this month -
- Devoting a fixed blog-time everyday is essential for my blog
- Visiting other blogs consistently led me to some beautiful blogs which I missed the earlier times
- Blogging everyday is not that big of a deal when it becomes a habit
- My mind is constantly at work churning out new content for posts
What could have been better -
- Scheduling few of my posts upfront so as to avoid publishing at the last minute for the day
- Streamlining the number of blogs I visit so as to not miss reading posts from fellow bloggers
- Being able to reply to all comments at the end of every day.
What was new this month on my blog -
- The opportunity to receive and review 'The Deliberate Sinner', thanks to BlogAdda
- 2 book reviews which also helped in checking off one item off my wishlist :)
- Receiving the award - "Quintet of Radiance"
- The Blast from the Past series where I picked out few of my favourite older posts from this blog
- Being grateful for all the good things in life
- My views on a social issue - 'Why juvenile rapists need to be treated as adults?'
- My entry for a blog carnival on Write Tribe - I am done being "afraid"