January 10, 2014

Instagram - Jan 2014 Photo-A-Day Challenge (1-10)

At the end of 2013, I had written on how I wanted to make a fresh start with the January Photo-A-Day challenge hosted by Fat Mum Slim.
So here are the pictures from Day 1 to Day 10. As always, it was fun to capture these moments. :)
If you would like to see the pictures on Instagram, go ahead and follow me at @momentsilike.
Enjoy ! :)

Day 1 - Lunch


Day 2 - Begins with G - girl... my girl :)



Day 3 - My town - all snowed up thanks to the huge snow storm


 Day 4 - Words to live by

Day 5 - Found - an old gift lying in my book cabinet


Day 6 - Happens Everyday - Playtime


Day 7 - Upside Down - view from my bed


Day 8 - Lucky Number - 7


Day 9 - Natural - my creeper plant


Day 10 - Man made - my drawing 


Yours' truly,
 photo signature_zps8a5702e5.png

**Linking to the Ultimate Blogging Challenge - January 2014, Blogathon - 2014 and NaBloPoMo**

 
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

4 comments:

  1. cute! I love seeing snippets of daily life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonya and welcome here :) Thanks. Glad you liked the glimpses :)

      Delete
  2. This is cool, I missed this challenge!

    ReplyDelete