January 9, 2014

My featured post on BlogHer :)

It's an awesome day ! :)

I started the 100 Happy Days challenge just yesterday and my happiness is double-fold already.

Yesterday evening, I received an email from the BlogHer team that my blog post on - "What Has Your Work Life Taught You?" has been picked as a featured post.

Yippeeeeeee ! *Did a small jump (for the 100th time!)* :)

You can check out the post either on the BlogHer website or click here.

And I received this badge -
http://www.blogher.com/what-has-your-work-life-taught-you
Truly thankful to the BlogHer team for picking my post and all you wonderful readers who took the time out to visit this space.

Couldn't have asked for more encouragement for me to keep blogging ! :)

Yours' truly,
 photo signature_zps8a5702e5.png

**Linking to the Ultimate Blogging Challenge - January 2014, Blogathon - 2014 and NaBloPoMo**
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

12 comments:

  1. I come to you via UBC! Congratulations!! I am doing jumping up and down for you here in Missouri! If it was me, I would have been running through the house screaming "I'm featured, I'm featured!" So happy for you, display that badge proudly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim and welcome here :) Thanks for sending in your special wishes from Missouri :)

      Delete
  2. Visiting from UBC.
    Working at my job was an everyday learning experience. Being a professional chef, I had high demands to meet daily.
    I learned to manage many aspects of my day. I met incredible guest from around the world. I learned what it was like to help feed 9000 guest a day. It was an experience I will never forget.
    Now that I am a Blogging Coach, I transfer my excitement to watching my students learn and apply. It isn't always easy but it is most rewarding. Thank you for sharing your joys of working with us.
    Congratulations on your success and more to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome here Katrina ! Wow, feeding 9000 guests a day, that is just awesome ! Thank you for the wishes :)

      Delete
  3. congrats. this is a nice boost up for you to keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome here :) Thanks, yes it is definitely a boost up.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations. This my first round with UBC. You're my new hero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie. Welcome here. You are embarrassing me :) Even though I have taken up 30-day blog challenges before, this is the first time with UBC. Hope to sail through smoothly :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! By the way, I could have sworn I commented on that post...it seems to have disappeared! :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello PB, Thank you. :)

      You know what ? I just realized, the day I published that post I had a weird issue with the comments section of my blog that got fixed the next day. Sorry :-/

      Delete