January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday LP !

Since 2009, the onset of every year starts off on a good note for me. Why ?

Because I get to plan for LP's birthday :-)


So this year's birthday was "really" special because -
  • Unlike last year and the year before, where LP and I had to relocate between cities frequently, this year we finally ended up in the same city
  • We celebrated his birthday as a family of 3 for the first time
  • This was the first time I baked a cake for him. And the cake turned out well, if I may say so. (Self note - Explore baking skills for future birthdays)
  • I didn't have to spend time driving around the place to buy him gifts, instead I got good deals on last-minute gifts thanks to Amazon ;-) which by the way, hubby dear liked
  • Unlike previous years, we didn't eat out but chose to eat in
Tell me, how do you plan to celebrate your birthday this year ? :-)

Yours' truly,
 photo signature_zps8a5702e5.png
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Ah so LP is a fellow-Capricorn! :) My actual plan for my birthday is a BBQ in a couple of weeks for a few friends...of course, the unplanned version on the day was on my blog as you saw. :)

    ReplyDelete