April 2, 2013

It's that time again...

Hey there ! It's me again - "Life... As It Is...". You know it's that time of the year again when you see me posting for a change instead of GR. :)

"Happy 2nd Birthday to me" !!!

Image Source

So what was new this past year ?

Well, my look changed a couple of times. Hope you like it. If not, please let GR know immediately. Sometimes she gets a little carried away you see. :-p

I got a new Facebook page. :-) And can you believe it ? There are people who "liked" it as well. What more do I need ? Check it out - Life... As It Is...

Between last year and now, GR managed to post 36 times in this space. I know it's not a lot, but she's working on it. ;-)

Also, 2 of GR's posts got picked as the 'WOW' posts by Blogadda. If you have not had a chance to read it, be sure to catch them here and here.

Last but not the least, I need to thank all of you to still visit and read me patiently. Really I owe you one.

Like GR mentioned earlier, 2013 has begun on a good note and I hope the streak continues. I will be back again next year with lots of exciting stuff.

Till then... See you around... :)
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2 year blogoversary! And good luck with NaBloPoMo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PB ! :) Hope you like my posts.

      Delete