July 31, 2014

Completing UBC and NaBloPoMo - July 2014

So another fun, hectic, huge, emotional and very interesting month of Ultimate Blogging Challenge and NaBloPoMo comes to an end. 

 

What I learnt from blogging the whole of this month - 

  • Devoting a fixed blog-time everyday is essential for my blog
  • Visiting other blogs consistently led me to some beautiful blogs which I missed the earlier times
  • Blogging everyday is not that big of a deal when it becomes a habit
  • My mind is constantly at work churning out new content for posts

What could have been better - 

  • Scheduling few of my posts upfront so as to avoid publishing at the last minute for the day
  • Streamlining the number of blogs I visit so as to not miss reading posts from fellow bloggers
  • Being able to reply to all comments at the end of every day.

What was new this month on my blog - 


Yours' truly,
 photo signature_zps8a5702e5.png
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment