October 12, 2012

Foto Fridays - Week 13

The photo themes on Instagram were interesting this week. 

And I hope this post for Foto Fridays turns out interesting too... :)

October Photo-A-Day Challenge

Day 6. I'm thankful for ... 
For being able to to live this moment and appreciate these beautiful sights of nature. This shot was taken in Door County, Wisconsin from the trip last week.


Day 7. Light - This sunset shot is the view from my drawing room. 


Day 8. Angle
From where I was seated while watching this Indian movie on my new projector and speaker system. :)


Day 9. Red
Found many of such lights atop my head at this American Chinese restaurant after enjoying a movie with LP


Day 10. Emotion
I am all smiles when it comes to driving and listening to good music. 
Are you ?


Day 11. Something close-up
A picture of the coffee table book of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. while I read and admire it :)


Day 12. On the table
A yummy chocolate dessert from Cinnabon


If you wish to follow my snaps on Instagram, you can find me at @gomzy_nair. 


You can also find my pictures on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/momentsilike.

Do tell me if you like my snaps. :) 
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment