A simple list that made my day! :)
Just reading her list made me smile and realize how simple things in our lives have the ability to turn rough days into an absolute delight. It reminded me of how long it had been since I had made a similar list or even smiled looking at one.
I also noticed the blog hop from Janine's post on Friday Reflections.
So decided to write about it here even though the link is closed.
Here are 30 things that make me smile :
1. The scent of books
3. When my parents and baby bro come to the airport to receive me with a bright smile and a bear hug.... Ok this one made me smile and miss them a lot :(
4. Being in a library all day
5. Waking up early after a good night's sleep
6. Waking up before baby girl so I can enjoy the "me" time :p
7. Blogging away without any apprehensions
9. Reading comments after a post is published
10. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Enough said ! :)
11. Playing with baby girl
12. When the sink is clean :D
14. Green tea with honey, ginger and lemon
16. Cheesecake... Yum !
17. Stepping on the weighing scale to see how much I have lost weight
18. Compliments from LP ;)
19. Compliments from friends
20. Chatting with my close friends on the phone on every non-sensical topic
21. Completing a blog-a-thon
22. Long weekends with perfect weather
23. Dressing up my baby girl in cute outfits
24. Fall season
27. Cats and more specifically kittens
29. Gifts from loved ones
30. Baby Girl saying new words which have no meaning :)
I had fun writing this list.
Tell me, what are 30 things that make you smile ? :)