March 19, 2012

March Photo A Day 19 - "Funny"

Two words - "Oceans' 16". :)

It takes 16 individuals and almost 7 years of friendship to create countless funny moments. When we meet, there is not a single moment of boredom. Even I have lost count of my favorite hilarious moments with this gang. I will save the details of the 16 patrons for another post :) But here are 3 instances with my favorite moments. The last time, 13 of the 16 members posed for a snap - 27th December 2008. :)


My favorite snap of my wedding album taken after the rituals. 
What I like about this snap is, while the gang was busy talking and looking at my mehendi-colored hands, Oceans' 16 member - HK (3rd head from right) , happily gazes at the photographer and poses for the perfect capture. We can be a group of talkative, calm, noisy, weird, unique, crazy all at the same time. :) 


This snap was taken in the evening reception. Out of all the wedding gifts I received, my gang got me the most precious one - a "Japanese" fan. :) 
Reason - LP was stationed in Japan for the past year then and it was much of a leg-pulling topic for my comrades :)      

 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment